Last Updated: March 2020
In this policy, the term “personal data” shall be as defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd team is committed to complying with Canadian legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and individuals to protect and safeguard your privacy.
Collection of information
Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties is considered private and/or personal. Without these details we are not able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We only collect personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by the Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd team:
• Should you contact an Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd team member, a record of that correspondence may be kept. Or if you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list.
At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type of organisation(s) to which we usually disclose information collected relating to you, and any laws requiring the collection of the information and the disposition for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
We may use or disclose personal information for the purpose for which it is collected (a provision of our services, including administration, notice to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and/or technical maintenance). We may also use such information for purposes relating to the primary purpose of collection. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you, at the initial collection of the information.
In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
• Where you have consented to the use or disclosure; or where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
• Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to relevant authorities; Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (exp., to comply with a subpoena, warrant or other order of a court or legal process)
• Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
Our web site may contain links to other web sites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our website. Please be advised, Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd encourages users to be aware that after leaving our site, to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personal identity information.
Security and storage
Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd places a great emphasis on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to assist us in protection against loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd retains the information you provide to us including contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in a controlled environment.
Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by senior level management and our IT department.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
Finally, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information confidential. Caution should be exercised whenever you are online.
Access to and correction of personal information
Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about its customers, clients and web-site users.
As long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with National Privacy Principles, we shall give you access to that information.
Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving a written request from you with proof of identity. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed only to you and not to a third party.
If for any reason we are unable to provide you with access or correct personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the National Privacy legislation of Canada.
In plain English: We use third-parties.
As part of providing the Services our affiliates, agents, contractors, representatives, trusted business partners, and third-party service providers (including without limitation, the following entities) may have access to your personal data:
We use Google Ads, Facebook Ads to reach our target audience with relevant ads. We use the data to track sales and other business goals, all the data is being masked, and the company can’t identify any action from a specific customer or user.
We use CloudFlare to accelerate our web pages.
We use Facebook Messenger and Manychat to communicate with our users; each interaction is logged in Facebook Messenger.
We use MailChimp to send promotional and support communications to our users.
We use Google Analytics to analyze marketing goals and to integrate different data sources together.
If you used our services to contact a third-party, such as in our marketplace, then we will provide the information you filled out in the form to said third-party.
Transfer of information overseas
Pursuant to the National Privacy Principles we may transfer personal information we have collected about you to someone other than you in a foreign country only if such transfer is permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd collects information from the site using “IP files”.
When you visit the Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Websites.
- The information provided on the Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd website has been amassed for your convenience. Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in its web site.
- Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd, including directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, does not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its website use.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The suggestion of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
- of any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not offer financial advice and should not be confused by such. Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- for any damages or losses whatsoever, relating to the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, to securities. Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd holds the copyright to this web site. Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of the team at Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of website updates; your email address and contact information shall remain confidential.
- Ganzhou Eastman Technology Co., Ltd reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.